East Hillsborough ReStore Volunteer Opportunities
Help your local Habitat ReStore support Habitat Hillsborough and your community!
About This Campaign
If you are registering for a shift at the East Hillsborough ReStore, located at 3738 E. Hillsborough Avenue (40th & E. Hillsborough Ave.)... you are in the right place! Please click on VOLUNTEER to view and sign up for shifts.
If you are looking for volunteer opportunities at the Silvermill ReStore, located at 11236 W. Hillsborough Avenue (Town 'N Country area at the Silvermill Plaza) , please click here.
- If you trying to register for a scheduled volunteer day with your company, school, faith organization, or groups, please visit our Group Volunteer Registration page.
- If you are interested in scheduling a group volunteer day, please refer to our group volunteer page for the right person to contact.
- For individual construction volunteer opportunities, please click here.
- For a list of ALL volunteer opportunities by date, please check out our volunteer calendar.
Below are some things to know about your upcoming volunteer day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Volunteer Services Department by email (email@example.com) or by phone (813-239-2242 ext. 114).
- Water or Coffee - There will be water provided, but bringing your own water is always a good idea. It is very important to stay hydrated. Please feel free to bring additional beverages, such as coffee, with you to the work site.
- Gloves - Shared work gloves are provided unless you would like to bring your own.
- A Positive Attitude - Plan on having fun but also working hard. Remember the purpose for which you are volunteering - to help families and individuals in your community and support Habitat Hillsborough's mission to build homes, communities, and hope!
Location / Venue
- East Hillsborough ReStore
- 3738 East Hillsborough Avenue
- Tampa, FL 33610
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County FL, Inc.
At Habitat for Humanity, we build. We build because we believe that everyone, everywhere, should have a healthy, affordable place to call home. More than building homes, we build communities, we build hope and we build the opportunity for families to help themselves. Our goal is to help families break the cycle of poverty and build long-term financial security. With an affordable, stable home, families have more to spend on food, medicine, child care, education and other essentials. You can help us do more in all the many ways that Habitat builds. Let’s build– together.